Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween and Pumpkin Fun


We had this idea of putting Patrick inside a pumpkin a while back ago and the shot came out exactly as I imagined, so stinkin' cute.


Patrick was so funny in the pumpkin, he just hung out in it enjoying the attention he got. Mommy helping him in.


Liz found this last minute pirate outfit on sale. His first Halloween costume.


Yep, I wrapped myself in tinfoil and it was like wearing an oven. Liz was a 50's (may I add really cute) girl.


Liz's cousin Heather Hines and her oldest daughter Cambreigh with Patrick.


We just love our little Patrick!

4 comments:

The Jensen's said...

I love deez piturez!! Patrick is so absolutely, magnificently, truly, deeply... adorable!! Can't get enough of his little rosy cheeks, infectious grin and wispy locks! Haha! We wish we were there to play on pumpkin day :( LOVE YOU!

Heather said...

I love the 'Patrick in the Pumpkin' picture!!

April* said...

Wow Jig!! That lil guy is just growing like mad!! That pumpkin seat looks real comfy, too. And, he makes a very cute (and tiny) pirate. We need to hang out soooooon! Love ya baby!

Darra's said...

OMG!! That pumkin picture is so cute! It really has been a while since I have seen him! He has grown! I can't wait to see all of you at Thanksgiving!