
We enjoyed the pumpkin walk so much that we went twice! Once with my cousin Ashley Thorsted...And once with our friends the Wards...

Matthew, Elizabeth, and Patrick Dykman; Staton, Libertee, Bailee, Emalee and Brad Ward at the pumpkin walk

Patrick as Yoda at the pumpkin walk
Like daddy, like son (When Matt works on his computer, Patrick becomes very interested and intent upon touching the screen and keys, we thing it may be the beginning of an interest that he comes by genetically.)
Patrick loves his daddy!
The other day, Matt was holding Patrick in the air above his head and playing air plane and Patrick puked! Matt saw it coming (it almost fell in his mouth), so he moved him as fast as he could and the puck landed on his chin! I thought it was so funny, I had to take a picture!
Patrick in his saucer... he's starting to really like playing in this.
Last week, we were so lucky to have Matt's mom and dad, Susan and Paul, come and visit us in Logan! We had Susan with us for a few days during the week too and were able to do some fun shopping, play some games and enjoy one another's company. (oh.. and get our car booted for parking in the wrong lot, yuck). It was also really good because Patrick was also able to spend some quality time with his grandma! Later on that weekend, Matt's dad Paul came too and a great time was had by all.
Patrick in his daddy's Utah State hat.. so cute!
6 comments:
Hey, we went to the pumpkin walk too . . . we went at night so we couldn't get very good pictures. It has been forever since we seen you guys! I got your message but we have all been REALLY sick so I failed to call you back.
Patrick is such a cute baby! I love his big eyes. Matt you should know better than to hold a baby in the air who's still in the spitting-up stage. Glad it missed your mouth....augh!
Patrick is ADORABLE!!!! The cutest little yoda I've ever seen :) Wish we could have been there, looks like you guys had a blast! Jealous!
Hey Matt & Liz! (it's Annie from B&P) I didn't know you two had a blog?!? I found it on Emily's blog, while blog surfing, while I was supposed to be working (shhhh...) Your little guy is getting BIG and cute!! Played any Killer Bunnies lately?? We haven't found anyone down here who even knows about the game. Sad, huh? Well, here's our blog address: www.russannie.blogspot.com
Wow I can't believe how big Patrick is! It hasn't been that long since we saw him last and he's already grown so much!!
Check out that smirk!! It seems to be a favorite expression! He looks like his daddy!
I need to see you soon!!
Post a Comment