A look into the lives of Matthew, Elizabeth, and Patrick Dykman.
hahah!! his face is sooo sad looking!! its crazy he can sit up!! can he sit up on the floor with nothing around him?? hes growing up SOOOO fast!!
Haha! I love how he doesn't know at all what to think once they're all going off! Too cute! Ryan loves those Elmo Lives as well...
wow... tickle me elmo isn't anything compared to those Elmo live things... that's pretty crazy. Good old Patrick. I love his face... he is so excited and confused all at the same time.
Just looking at Patrick makes me giggle. Who could resist that little dude?! What a cute and expressive little one you have!You are ALMOST making me baby hungry. Almost.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
hahah!! his face is sooo sad looking!! its crazy he can sit up!! can he sit up on the floor with nothing around him?? hes growing up SOOOO fast!!
Haha! I love how he doesn't know at all what to think once they're all going off! Too cute! Ryan loves those Elmo Lives as well...
wow... tickle me elmo isn't anything compared to those Elmo live things... that's pretty crazy. Good old Patrick. I love his face... he is so excited and confused all at the same time.
Just looking at Patrick makes me giggle. Who could resist that little dude?! What a cute and expressive little one you have!
You are ALMOST making me baby hungry. Almost.
Post a Comment