In response to Heather's tag, here are seven unusual or unexpected things about me...
1. I've never been stung by a bee that I remember.
2. I have a skin condition called vitiligo on my arm where there is no pigment in a few spots.
3. I was in Ecuador as a volunteer and almost married a man from there. (I am so very glad I waited for Matthew though.)
4. I drove a semi truck for a summer temp job.
5. Elder Bednar (quorum of the 12) was one of my teachers at BYU-I.
6. I would rather wear dress pants and skirts than levis. It's not because I enjoy dressing more formal and I know it sounds weird, but I am more comfortable in them than jeans.
7. I love rock climbing! I don't have very good upper arm strength so it takes me forever to get to the top but I love it because of the sense of accomplishment I get from it.
Ok, that's my seven.. Now I tag;
Callie Chinen
Hollie Bradford
Kelli Darra
Paul and Susan Dykman
Things
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment