Anyways, we have made 3 trips to Ogden in 5 days. On Monday, we met with my parents at my great aunt Diane's (my grandma Dykman's sister) viewing. We then came down the next day for Liz's grandma Rosenlund's 87th birthday at Sizzler. That was pretty fun. And we are currently down in Layton to help Liz's Moore grandparents pack up another load in the trailer. It's funy because they moved right behind my parents home in Meridian, ID.
Not too much is going on right now, just work and school. Turns out I'm not teaching that Math class now because my school schedule is just too tight so I'm putting more hours in at the law firm and watching Patrick while Liz teaches the class. Her old job just wasn't worth the hastle. But we ave our routine dwn pretty good now.
I guess it wouldn't be me if I didn't talk about the electronic toys I enjoy playing with. I am getting a new cell phone after nearly two years. The one I have now is on it's last leg and kinda junky. So, I thought I'd get a phone that I'd like for a lot longer time. No, not an iPhone, I wish, several problems is that we're not AT&T, the monthly charges would be like our grocery bill, and the initial cost is minimal $200. Also, about a month ago, my 80GB iPod video decided to die so I sold it as scrap. Anyways, with some added discounts I'm going to get the LG Voyager (w/Touch Screen yay and transfer music from my MacBook Pro). Anyway, thought I'd share because I'm weird that way.

Patrick has been so cute! He's starting to learn about grabbing, which for now is cute, but we'll probably wish he'll unlearn in about 6 months or so. We give hime little plush bunny to hold, or, er uh, eat. He's also been a little jabberjaw lately just cooing and "gooin" and laughing. Oh it does our hearts well. Here's a picture with Patrick an his bunny. Cute!

3 comments:
Nice Phone! Parker just got the LG Dare. Is that like the one you've got? He likes it A LOT! And it's got the touch screen, and it looks like the iphone, except it's an LG of course. Anyways. Your kid's cute!
Patrick is so cute! He seems to grow leaps and bounds everyday!!! I can't wait to see him for thanksgiving!! That's cool you went to grandmas birthday, we're jealous!! Have fun, we love you mucho :)
We didn't even know about Grandma Rosenlund's birthday party...sad. :( I hope you guys had fun!
Post a Comment