We have had so much fun being a mommy and a daddy! Patrick is a sweet baby and very good as well. He only wakes up about once during the night and really isn't too fussy most of the time. He has a happy, sweet presence and is starting to smile and laugh a lot! We were lucky enough to capture a few of these little gummy smiles on camera and will post them on here. Patrick loves to play paddy cake with his daddy and go on walks with mommy around the neighborhood and to the store.
Matthew is busy with work and solving problems on the network. He is also very excited for school to start and will be beginning on Aug. 25. He will be taking engineering, math, civilization/humanities, english, finance and a book of mormon class. We feel very blessed and fortunate that we were able to get more help than we expected financially with Matt's scholarship, Utah residency and Government grants. We know that we are being watched out for.
I (Elizabeth) am loving being a mom! Nursing every two to three hours has been a little tricky but I am getting used to the routine and it is definitely worth it! Patrick and I go on a walk each morning and we have made a few really good friends in the ward that we enjoy spending time with. I am so grateful for our little family and look forward to the life that we will have together.
5 comments:
GREAT PICS! I got your message about the mail, I don't think it is too big of a deal. It isn't any bills. . . I know that for SURE. We gotta get together and play killer bunnies again!
You guys are the best. We want to see little Patrick again.
Those are some cute pictures of Patrick!
Matt & Liz -
What a darling family. Patrick is so cute. Congratulations, Love Aunt Jill
Patrick is so cute! He just got a couple of your genes didn't he Matt?! Holy cow! I think you cloned yourself!
Leave me a comment on my blog!
Heather Lyons
Post a Comment