Oh my heck!!! MATTIE!!! It's Heather! You know....from High school? remember?......maybe not. Your little boy is absalutely ADORABLE! And you named him after Pattie! That's just amazing! You guys will have to call next time you're in Boise, cuz Parker and I moved back. YEAH!! I can't believe you have a kid. I'm sorry that's just weird to me. Congratulations!! Please contact me! Check out our blog at: www.hebsandpark.blogspot.com or e-mail at: hebsandpark@gmail.com or call at: (208) 241-3829 next time you're in town ok?! Hope to see you soon! Your old friend: Heather (Harris) Lyons
1 comment:
Oh my heck!!! MATTIE!!! It's Heather! You know....from High school? remember?......maybe not. Your little boy is absalutely ADORABLE! And you named him after Pattie! That's just amazing! You guys will have to call next time you're in Boise, cuz Parker and I moved back. YEAH!! I can't believe you have a kid. I'm sorry that's just weird to me. Congratulations!! Please contact me! Check out our blog at: www.hebsandpark.blogspot.com or e-mail at: hebsandpark@gmail.com or call at: (208) 241-3829 next time you're in town ok?! Hope to see you soon!
Your old friend:
Heather (Harris) Lyons
Post a Comment