Well, at least in terms of school. I finished my last final on Tuesday and couldn't be happier. I am just starting to get my grades back and the ones I thought I didn't do well on have been a lot better than I expected. I was so happy to get all A's again, woohoo!
Liz is coming up on 34 weeks pregnant and is starting to feel a little uncomfortable. The little baby is a little wiggly bug who loves to move around, especially at 11 pm and 4 am, I guess he's just getting us prepared for when he comes.
Liz only has a few more weeks of teaching first grade. She has mixed feelings about it because she has such a wonderful class that she adores and has had such a good year. Btu she's also excited because its been getting harder and harder to to get rest because of the baby dancing around all night, which makes teaching full-time rather difficult.
All-in-all we're doing pretty well, loving life, and as happy as any couple could be. We're just so excited to meet our little guy! I'm sure we'll have a bazillion pictures once he comes!
Things
7 years ago
3 comments:
yay! i cant wait till he comes!! hes gonna be so stinking cute!! :)
Liz--rest all you can before he comes!! You'll never get to again! :) Enjoy these last few weeks and try not to get too anxious (if that's possible!) Matt--Congrats on the end of the semester!
Welcome to blog-world! I added you guys as my friends! YAY! Liz good luck with the last little bit of time till the baby comes! He will be so cute!! And Matt great job being done with school for the semester! Oh and my computer turned off what should i do?! hahahaha!
Post a Comment