
It's amazing how fast and slowly the time has gone by as our little guy develops. I (Elizabeth) am about 32 weeks along now and we feel him moving around in there more and more everyday. It has been a bit of a struggle balancing teaching first grade and being pregnant and for Matt with school and work, but it has been a blessing to have these experiences. We are so excited, but nervous to see how life will change when the baby comes.
5 comments:
Congratulations you guys! You will have a lot of fun with the new baby. I know that we have. Time flies afterwards too! We can't believe that Cambreigh is already 9 months old. We'll have to add your blog to our list on our blog, so that we can stay updated. We haven't updated ours for a while, but in about 2 weeks we will be updating it more frequently, once I have graduated.
Our blog is: dykmanfamily.blogspot.com
Cute belly shot! :)
Yeah for you!! It is so exciting being almost done that you think of nothing else but holding that baby in your arms! I seriously would take the baby clothes and pretend there was a baby in there! I am crazy! Anyways email me at koskellafamily@gmail.com with your email so you can veiw my blog! I am so excited for you! THere is nothing better then being a parent!
that's so exciting! i am excited you have entered the world of blogging. i love reading blogs and knowing what people are up to, especially people i dont talk to much anymore. Congrats on the baby news.
Congratulations Dykman family! You look so cute Liz! Wow! I am really excited for you :)
Stacie
Post a Comment