Man that is about the sweetest thing I have ever seen! I think that Patrick looks just like a mini Paul (Matt's dad Paul). I am so happy for you two and hopefully in about a month I will make it down to see the two of you and your little Patrick. later.
I remember the picture we took of Paul and Samantha sleeping next to each other soon after we got home from the hospital...daddy/baby pictures are so precious!
4 comments:
Sooo cute!
yay for blogging! You're going to think I'm stalking you, but I figured you wouldn't have put it on facebook if you didn't want us to see :) ~Julie
Man that is about the sweetest thing I have ever seen! I think that Patrick looks just like a mini Paul (Matt's dad Paul). I am so happy for you two and hopefully in about a month I will make it down to see the two of you and your little Patrick. later.
I remember the picture we took of Paul and Samantha sleeping next to each other soon after we got home from the hospital...daddy/baby pictures are so precious!
Post a Comment