I finished up the semester officially as of 11 am when I turned in my engineering final project. Thank goodness! I think I heard choirs of angels as I pressed the submit button. I can now regain a bit of sanity again and not feel so befuddled now that I don't have school to worry about. It's funny though, I told Liz that by the end of the semester, my brain has muscle memory to be worried about things to get done. I feel like I should be getting something done to turn in or something in the back of my mind to finish something to study for, but alas, there is nothing.
So, here's a few pictures of our Thanksgiving break in Boise, we love it there!

2 comments:
Hey Liz, sorry it's taken me so long to respond to you. I'm so glad you found us. I changed my blog address and made it private, so send my your email address and I'll send you an invite. You're little family is so cute. Can you believe how quickly time goes by? I feel like I should still be in high school. =) angelou22 at gmail dot com
I love this picture of the three of you!! Oh, and thanks Matt for taking our family pics!
Post a Comment